Are Submissive men weak?
I was asked today what is it about submissive men I like, are they not weak? So here are my thoughts about this…. outside of the fantasy of the internet or the male constructed image of what a dominant woman is…..
A truly submissive man is rarely weak in any sense, nor are they lazy, or stupid or a doormat.
Relationships, connections with and submission from a submissive man come in many forms., Here are my experiences, observations and the traits I like.
1. Often very intelligent, life’s thinkers… this appeals to me, clever minds need to be switched off. They also usually appreciate a clever woman and are not threatened by that.
2. True gentleman, they open doors for you, pull back chairs in restaurants, give you their coat if you are cold. I personally love this, it makes you feel looked after.
3. Your pleasure is theirs ….. this covers a wide range of things from making you laugh to making you orgasm, usually giving in nature rather than taking. There is nothing hotter than a man finding happiness, pleasure or arousal, by facilitating yours. They are usually appreciate being guided or for a woman to take the lead completely, without seeing it as Criticism or some kind of assault on their masculinity. Getting laid is not usually high on their agenda, getting you off usually is.
4. They see the beauty you have inside and out and usually put greater value on the beauty inside.
5. They appreciate the things you do for them, and notice when you do.
6. They love making you feel better or good. Usually they notice when your not feeling good too and do their best to help.
7. They are Attentive -Foot rubs, massages, bringing you coffee, stuff that just needs doing. They usually like to talk, share dreams, ideas and generally just spend time with you.
8. They will take over when you need them to… they understand that need and even the most Dominant of dommes need to just check out sometimes, submissive men will help you do that, simply because that’s what you need …. they like to meet your needs.
9. They are usually very passionate, about life, their interests, you!
10. They like to be showered with affection and praise and will do things to get that.
11. Hold you in high regard and tell you so, the love and devotion a submissive man will express to his chosen dominant is a beautiful thing.
12. They are comfortable with their masculinity and their submission, they adore the dominance of femininity.
13. Usually fans of a corseted woman, a big plus for me.
14. Usually protective of their dominant, they usually insist that others treat their lady with the same respect they do.
15. Often sensitive and feeling
16. Value cuddles and intimacy
17. Thoughtful gift givers, even if the gift is their time.
18. They worship you, this can take many forms from kissing your feet to telling you they feel lucky to be in your life.
19. Motivated, usually in most aspects in life, life’s doers.
20. They are not intimidated by your confidence, sexuality, success, ambition, achievements, they usually find that a turn on.
I could go on and on, but I find no weakness in a submissive man. Quite the opposite – I see strength in someone knowing what makes them happy, is confident to ignore the stereotype of “manly” behavior, has complete respect for women and sees my needs equal to or greater than his own…
I give thanks to the universe for creating such a glorious creature as the submissive man and I’m sure many other dominant women do to!